Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Girlfriends Best Friend Is A Guy

To start off with i've been with my girlfriend for alittle over a year and a half now (...) I love her to death and can't imagine being away from her, however right now i am. You see she has these friends that she goes out with and one of them named tyson i really don't care much for.

Tyson? Mike Tyson?

She knows this but she goes anyway, used to be twice a week, then she dropped it down some, now its once a week or so.

Practically an old married couple...

I used to be affraid she was cheating on me with him, so i'd do the stupid things like check her phone and get really annoyed when she texts him.

Instead of actually talking with her and setting some boundaries...

I gave that up because i know that she wouldn't cheat on me,

How do you know this? Because she told you? Because Madam Mim´s crystal ball said so? Because you know her well enough to judge her character and morals?

but i still get jelous of her spending time with them.

Maybe you aren´t as sure after all...

She did tell me when we started this thing that most all her friends were guys.

This doesn´t have to be a red flag, but usually it can...

Well what got me in trouble was monday when while i was at work she said she was gonna go over and see a friend (...)I asked her to call me and let me know what was goin on so i would know how to plan my day(...)Well a few hours pass with no phone call so i tried calling her. It went straight to her voice mail wich meant that she was over at Tysons place.

Do not disturb huh?

I just had to be stupid and go find out, so i drive by his house and there sets her car.

Ta da!

Oh i'm sure she had gone to see her friend before she went there,

Not that your wonderful girlfriend would ever lie to you or anything...

but it was the fact that she usually doesn't come home till late when she goes out with Tyson and the other 2 (another 2?!) that made me really mad.

Oh, you didn´t mind her lying to you, but you did mind her being late for your sex session. That makes sence...

She knew i wanted to do something with her and she still went over there.

Sounds like he´s better than you in the sack...

I blew up, no i didn't go knock on the door or anything but i did call her phone and said some harse things. Come to find out she left his house about 30 minutes latter and was on her way to see me.

Uh, in what way does that change the fact that she lied to you about going to Tyson´s?

In short i screwed up and i'm not sure what i can do to fix things.WHAT DO I DO??????

Buy flowers. Buy chocolate. Buy condoms. Invite her over to the local swinger club with Tyson and the guys.

1 Comments:

At 9/20/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see a lack of TRUST in this relationship!! I can understand why a boyfriend would get jealous however. There are so many skanks out there. (seems like more girls than guys now too) Anyhow, I am one of those girls who has more guy friends than anything. It is true, they are just guy friends. Maybe the guy friends think she's hot and might want to do more (as the When Harry Met Sally thing...) But not true for the ladies... Girls just want guy friends. I like guys better because woman are just evil and way to competitive. Guys tell it like it is. I personally wouldn't blow off my boyfriend like that, at least I would answer the phone. But still, even if she answered the phone, this guy would have been fueled that she was there. So I believe this relationship is doomed. This guy has NO trust in her. She hasn't done anything. The more he pushes like this, she's GOING to mess it up on him. But again, if me, I would have dumped him a long time ago. Boy, I see who really wears the pants in THIS relationship! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home