Thursday, June 30, 2005

He´s 17 she´s 26

I have been talking to this guy...I am 26 and he's 17...

Oh, oh...

We have mutual friends....

What mutual friends could you possibly have with a 17 y.o.?

I am not sure what to do....

Grow up? Ask yourself why you feel the need to have such a young toy-boy? Get therapy?!

He has been to my house a couple of times and we almost slept together...

If you must I hope you´re using every conceivable form of protection...

Is it so wrong?....

Well, would you be proud to tell your family about it? If not, then it probably is.

Doese age really matter...

Uh... yes.

I like him and he likes me...he says he has no problem with my age and the age he is...

Of course he doesn´t have a problem. He´s too young to fully grasp the situation.

He says that age doese not matter to him...

I bet it matters to his parents.

We are not really looking for a relationship right now...

I know. It´s all about hot, filthy $ex with a minor...

He is very mature for his age...

...who has a bick c0ck.

You see on tv ppl dating older and younger...

So? People kill other people on TV too. Just because something is on TV doesn´t mean it´s ok.

But doese it really matter....

Yes, it matters, now stop it before somebody finds out about it and we have to read about it on national news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home