Thursday, June 30, 2005

The Other Woman

I met my boyfriend at work, and we became friends, good friends. He can relate to me, he makes me understand things, he is always there for me no matter what he is my true best frined, I've been through things in my life, that he helped me through, I mean if it was not for him, my little girl would have not have had a christmas in 2003.

You sound perfect for each other. Knight in shining armor, damsel in distress... And the problem is?

The thing is, he's married,

Aaaaaaaaaaaah, he´s maaaaaaarried.

I asked him why he was talking to me if he was married, and he said that he got married because his younger brother got married, so he felt that he had to get married too.

And the logic of this is?

They have a house together, but he stays in one room and she stays in another room, on the other side of the house, he said its not a marriage, but its a name on a piece of paper.

Did you get that in writing?

I asked why he won't get a divorce and he said because they have a mortgage together.

Of course. There is always something.

I asked him how long have they been married, but he said he wasn't sure,

huh?

they don't talk at all, they don't go anywhere, he told me that he would feel more comfortable taking me out somewhere than she.

But of course he doesn´t...

I know about her, we (she, and I) work at the same job.

Have you talked to her and verified his story? Or do you just take everything he says as gospel.

I've tried letting him go, because I know that its not really ok to be with him, but in the back of my mind I feel like if they don't even communicate to one another and they live in the same house.

Then it must somehow make it ok... right?

Then why am I worried about it.

Becaue it´s not?

I don't want to let him go, and he has made it clear to me that he loves me and that He can't bear the thought of loosing me.

More than he can´t bear the thought of losing his house? Trust me, if push came to shove he´d drop you like a hot potato.

I don't know what to do, we have kept this a secret for 3 years.

Why? Why should his wife mind? Like he said they´re just roomates. Unless of course he... (gasp) lied.

I want to tell but I'm afraid of what people may say.

As you should. Would it come out, not only people would blame you and you´ll lose your job, you would find many unsuitable men knocking on your door, hoping to get a piece of free action.

Please Help me, I'm in a Forbidden love.

Oh how romantic. Barf.

Did I mention that Im 22 and he is 40.

Makes sence. Only the young ones and the really stupid ones would believe his story.

3 Comments:

At 7/23/2005, Blogger Vixen said...

Why, why do we women constantly do this to ourselves? It's like we set ourselves up for heartbreak ON PURPOSE. Another crazy heifer....

BTW, I'm reading all your posts. Super great blog you have here. You need to boost your traffic, this is an amazing site that needs to be read by every single woman out there!

 
At 4/10/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

EVERY, and I do mean EVERY married man who is cheating on his wife, is pre-programmed with the excuses this guy has.

The wife is always a louse. She's frigid. She doesn't care about him. She never cooks, cleans, has anything good to say, etc., etc. ....... UNTIL.......

He's faced with really losing her. THEN, and only THEN does the "other woman" catch the wife's disease of being louse, good for nothing, etc., etc.

Ah, the perception of a liar! It's always someone else's fault he was forced into acting these ways.

 
At 11/21/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vixen: "Why, why do we women constantly do this to ourselves? "

Because women are as irresistibly attracted to Alpha males as men are to youth and boobs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home