Friday, January 06, 2006

Drunk N Fuck

I met a guy thru friends back in October. He told one of my guy friends that he likes me and to "go for it."

Huh? YOU should "go for it"?!

A few weeks later, I got up the courage to tell him I liked him. He said he wanted to start out as friends first and get to know each other.

That's why people date. They like what they see and start going out in order to get to know each other better.

Which we did. We have mutual friends and we all hang out t/g every weekend.

Hang out and see if you like each other enough to date? That doesn't make any sense.

Just recently, I was hanging out with him and he was very flirty with me. He has his arm on the back of the sofa and it end up around my shoulders. He gave me his number outta the blue.

I barely know this guy, he wont even ask me out, but he's hugging me, sort of... Oh wow! He must like me, he must really really like me!... Barf

We had been drinking. Later that nite, he started coming on to me really strong. We end up having sex.

She likes me, she really really likes me. Doesn't seem too particular about dating or being exclusive, either. I bet if I wait until she's drunk I could get a free ride...

He said it wasn't because he was drunk.

Of course not. He was horny.

I'm thinking that it was a combination of his feelings for me and drinking.

Oh I know why he fell all over me as soon as he had a couple of beers. He must be in love with me but too shy to tell me.

Grrrrrrrr. Yeah right.

My friends told me to NOT ask him about it and that if I bring it up to him, he'll think somethings wrong.

Oh definitely! You have to pretend it never happened or you'll give him the impression that you want something serious, and he'll go and look for no-strings sex somewhere else!

Bottom line, its not like we met and jumped in the sack.

But it's not like you were dating exclusively either.

I wanna know if I'm handling this the right way and if I should follow the advice my friends gave me.

Depends what you want. So what do you want?

I want to eventually date this guy.

Then you've got this so ass backwards it's pathetic. First you date, then you agree to be exclusive and then you sleep with him. Anything else is a One Night Stand, Friends With Benefits, etc. It rarely if ever leads to dating and a relationship.

1 Comments:

At 1/10/2006, Blogger Vics said...

Did this girls parents know she was out all night?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home