Friday, December 23, 2005

Not That Into You

My boyfriend smokes pot everyday throughout the day. Has no sex drive and all he wants to do is sit infront of the computer and play some dumb game or chat with online buddies from his game. He has no friends, never goes out and never wants to do anything but sit there and do nothing.

And you've met...how again?

Today he told me that he's not into me anymore and that the fire that he had for me is gone. i know that the best thing to do is for us to end this relationship but knowing that he's not into me is killing myself esteem.

So instead of walking out with at least some dignity left intact, you'll continue to glue on to him like a leech until he calls the cops.

Is it possible that pot smoking and the fact that he seems depressed is making him feel that he's not into me and is pushing me away?

So fucking what. It's not your problem to solve.

Or is it really the fact that i'm not attractive enough to have him want to make love to me?

Newsflash: You can't make everybody love you. Not even Jesus managed that.

He says he feels pressure by me. The times that we've had sex he's penis is not hard enough and he ejaculates quickly leaving me unsatisfied. I feel so terrible...this is hurting myself esteem....

Yes sweety, keep throwing quarters in that broken vending machine. God forbid, it might occur to you that there are perfectly functional vending machines right around the corner.

Can the pot be affecting his libido so much that makes him not want me?

The thought that a guy might just not want you anymore, (even if he's just one of the worlds biggest losers), must be really scary to you, huh?

He even told me i should find someone else because i deserve better...

The lights are on but nobody's home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home