Sunday, September 11, 2005

Cyber Love

I am 30 years old and just recently ended my marriage to be with a guy i met online 10 months ago who happens to be 5 years younger then me.

You must feel so proud of yourself.

I was not ready to end my marriage till we had met up close.

...and I could assess for myself if his dick was as big as he claimed it was.

I went to europe and met up with him about 4 months ago and when I returned I filed for a divorce.

Good girl. [pat, pat]

But he is still over protective. He reads my emails and doesnt allow me to talk with my friends online. He demands to know all the passwords to all my email accounts and my voicemail. And it annoys me because I know he checks up on me. He picks fights all the time for the littlest things, like if someone emails me or if I don't call him the minute I wake up or I log in and don't tell him.

Overprotective eh?

I told him I ended my marriage to be with him so why is he is still like this?

He figures if you did it with him you'll do it to him.

He always has something to say about what I do wrong and that I dont know how to be in a relationship.

That much is true.

He says he is more fucked up loves me more than I am i love him that is why the little things bother him more. And that he will change when I go there in a year to be with him and we are finally together but I don't believe him.

There is much to be said about the mental ability of a woman who lets some wacko fuck with her mind all the way from the other side of the pond.

I think he will still be this way.

You think? No honey, if you actualy did think you'd be dangerous.

We fight all the time and when we fight it gets nasty and he calls me bad names. Yet when I try to end things he begs me to forgive him and that he will change but nothing is changing.

I have some (slightly moldy) cheddar that would go perfectly with this whine.

And he says that I have brought him to be the way he is because I started the relationship when I was still married and now he has no trust in me. He also says I make him call me bad names because I dont admit my faults and I aggrevate him.

You know why this method is such a classic? Because it never fails.

I told him if I am so horrible then why are you still with me and he says because he loves me to much. Which to me doesn't make sense.

You need sense to make sense.

Everytime i try to end it he cries, says I dont love him and I did nothing for him and states I am just like the rest of them and begs me not to end it and I go back.

Oh yes, having a guy treat you like dirt and then beg you to stay is such a turn-on...

I dont know what to do! Please help!!

Well... it doesn't look good this year and the next one doesn't look good either. The waiting list for lobotomies is long.

1 Comments:

At 9/12/2005, Blogger Vixen said...

Well... it doesn't look good this year and the next one doesn't look good either. The waiting list for lobotomies is long.

LMAO! This one is priceless. I can't believe she dumped her marriage for someone she barely knew. Crazy ass bitch! She deserves every ounce of aggravation that she gets.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home