Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I Was Used

To make a long story short I dated him 14 months. We seemed happy and enjoyed our time together. But several times he borrowed money from me and did not repay me.

I Love You + Lend Me Money = Loser

And he had me to run errands for him, do laundry, ect.

...which I did, because I thought it would make him realize that I'm The Best Thing That Ever Happened To Him (TM) and he would stay with me forever.

The last time I saw him he gave me $125 to take to the dealership to make the final payment on his car. ( This (one and only) time from his own money.) The dealership is only a few miles from my home. He said I could give him the receipt when we would meet for lunch the next two days. Well, I made the payment, got the receipt and went to meet him for lunch but he never showed up.

What for? His car is paid now.

Never called to cancel our date or even to tell me he was getting back with his ex. It has been 6 weeks now and I never heard from him again.

Your contract has been terminated, your services no longer needed.

A week after he did not show up for our lunch date I did some checking and discovered he moved back in with his ex! At first I was devastated. Now that much of the heartbreak is gone, it is being replaced by anger. Maybe I should not say it (Why not? Oh I forgot, "good girls" don't say things like that.) but I feel I hate him now.

You don't really hate him, you hate yourself, because you thought you had a deal. You were going to be the maid/secretary/bank and he was going to be "everything you've ever wanted". (ugh) Only you forgot to communicate this deluded little expectation to him, didn't you?

It disgusts me thinking how he made love to me often then run back to his ex. After all, I'd NEVER do that to HIM.

So? Not everybody thinks like you do, and if you had any brains you would have known that from the beginning. The clues were there.

What do you think of this: I found out he moved back in w/his ex the day after we made love(the last time I saw him)!

Sex doesn't have the same connotations attached to it for everyone. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Not only that I am angry at the fact I let him have my money several times that he never paid back. And run errands for him. I was loyal, affectionate, honest and nice to this man. This is the way I get treated for it.

He simply took what you freely offered, while you thought, "by accepting my undying adoration, you bind yourself to the following Terms Of Service."

He even once said a woman has never been as good to him as me.

That alone should have tipped you off.

He said that he never wanted to lose me. Well, he did.

No honey, he didn't lose you, you lost him.

If he ever realizes the mistake he made and wants me back, it won't work...(very easily)

Actually, I'm hoping he will call wanting me back. That would be my revenge because I'd tell him off. I'd tell the jerk to go back to his ex again! And if I ever bump into him I will sock it to him. I am bitter toward him because of the way he did me.

A pussy looks in the mirror and fancies herself a tiger. Chill. Guys like him rarely return to a mark that lent them money, and if you throw a hissy fit on the street all he's going to do is turn around and tell his new doormat, "it's the psycho-ex I was telling you about."

Is this normal to feel this way toward one you loved and cherished so much?

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

After all I feel he used me.

How did he use you exactly? Cause all I see here is a little girl who is pissed, because the loser, whom she was unskillfully trying to wrap around her little finger, got away.

Will I always feel this way?

Probably.

I'm sorry if I said anything to offend. I'm very angry right now.

Don't worry My Child. I'm sure God Will Understand. Now say 10 Hail Marys and [request for sexual act cencored].

2 Comments:

At 9/08/2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All things said, one of my biggest pet peeves is not getting notification if plans need to be cancelled. For that alone, he must die!

 
At 4/10/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh cheer up already!!!

It *could* be worse! You could have been the ex he went back to live with!

Feel lucky she's stuck with him now and not you!

There's nothing wrong with admitting to making a mistake in life unless you never learn anything from the mistake.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home