Monday, January 30, 2006

Easy Rider

I was involved with someone who used me for sex for almost a year. I'll call him the "snake."

I'll call you "skank ho".

When I got tired of him, I ended it and accepted his requests that we be"friends". We only talk via the internet, so it's obvious that he didn't want a friend, but wanted to keep me on the back burner so that he could use me some more.

And you still talk to him because?

Well, I asked him to set me up with one of his single friends because I really wanted a relationship.

You know it's bad when a woman is so hard-up for a man, that she has to ask her former fuckbuddy to set her up with someone...

He did, but he didn't want to. Me and his friend went out and we had a great time. The "snake" then told his friend "everything" about us.

ie. Dude, you don't want to do no real dating with that ol' skank ho when you can have it for free like I did.

A couple of days after the snake admitted to me that he told his friend we had slept together, his friend contacts me via IM and says he would like to sleep with me. But, he made it clear that he did *not* want a relationship with me because

a) I live 4 hours away
b) I'm too old (12 years his senior).

Ugh.

Well, though not what I wanted initially, I agreed to it because I want the sex just as much as he does.

Your vaginal self-respect just...blows me away.

Now, his friend and I had made plans to get together, but he hasn't returned my calls and or e-mails ( I left several) this week. I had a big argument with the snake and I think the snake told him to stay away from me to get even with me.

Why would he do that, when he went through all that trouble of setting his buddy up for free nookie? Maybe the boy didn't feel like driving all day just to have some desperate pussy even if it is free.

I told the snake that I did not want him, that I wanted his friend and to leave me alone. I don't think it's a coincidence that his friend hasn't called me. I think the snake had something to do with it.

Did the voices tell you that?

Is there any way to win this? I really like his friend and I want to sleep with him. But, how can I if he won't return my calls?

Come on, don't cry...you don't want snot dribbling down your lips now do you? I know some great guys back at the newsroom who would be very happy to return your calls. All I'm asking is for a tiny, measly 70% cut...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home