Sunday, January 15, 2006

Yelling Pecker

My situation is that my fiance is a ranter. If he is angry over one little thing, he yells and screams and then that one little thing turns into bigger things and other things, and he screams and yells and screams and yells.

And he's your fiance because? (Check all that's applicable.)

a) He has a big dick...and knows how to use it.
b) He's a multi-millionaire...I can buy a lot of earplugs for that kind of money.
c) I'm a masochist...I love taking it up the ass, mentally or otherwise.
d) I'm a spineless woman with low self-esteem...I believe he's the best I can do.


During the rants, he ALWAYS says that he loves me and asks "why are you doing this to me?" Sometimes I think that I am really doing something to him. But most of the time I think that he's just over-exaggerating things.

It's called mindfucking. Give it another few years and then you won't have to wonder if he's exaggerating anymore. You'll know for sure that it's your fault.

His favourite time to rant is when we are in the car, commuting to work, at 7:00 in the morning. We are stuck together in the car for 45 minutes, and he'll start, and it seems that each time I ask him to stop, he goes harder.

Of course. He knows you don't have the balls to stop the car and kick his sorry butt to the curb.

Also, I have talked to my doctor about the ranting and raving, and how I feel awful all the time, and she's put me on anti-depressants.

Gee, great doc, where did she get her degree? Off some Internet spammer? Are anti-depressants the answer to everything these days? What the fuck happened to common-sense?

I've only been taking them for about a week, but they are supposed to help me sleep, which means that our sex life hasn't been the greatest in the last week (we usually do it three or four times a week, which is how we both like it). I told him right when I started the meds that I would be tired.

And you expected what exactly? Consideration?!

Anyway, he ranted about that, all the while I'm trying to tell him there's nothing wrong with our sex life, it's just that I'm tired from the meds, and I am not into it in the middle of the night (for the millionth time). I try not to spend too much time with him because we can have a great three or four hours together, but anything more than that, he rants.

I'd love to know what kind of a marriage you have in mind, if 3 hours a day is all you can stand of him.

He doesn't hit, or call names....and he treats me like gold when he isn't ranting. He is very romantic, and thinks the world of me.....but he is very jealous.

Ugh. Hello? [bitchslap] Hello? Anybody in there?

Leaving him right now is not an option, because our life is not intolerable.

Your definition of intorelable is truly fascinating...to say the least.

The only thing that is intolerable is this ranting....

Yeah. That and the shit you call brains.

3 Comments:

At 1/15/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even though your life isn't intolerable, it doesn't sound like a very good situation. He needs to grow up and change his behaviour. You don't deserve to be verbally abused. Nobody does. There's nothing you could do to deserve it.

 
At 1/15/2006, Blogger Vics said...

Lmao - you get even more scathing every time I pop back missus - but then these people do ask for it.

 
At 1/16/2006, Blogger (Not) Dear Abby said...

Advice-columnists start to run really low on empathy after a few years of reading the same crap over and over again. They are just not allowed to show it.

People who seek advice are rarely innocent bystanders who "just happened" to find themselves in the middle of a G8 demonstration. They are more often than not completely responsible for their troubles but refuse to see it.

People need to start owning their shit!

Rant Over.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home