Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Horny Pincher

My husband & I have been married almost 5 yrs. He is a very touchy feely guy and in the beginning of our relationship he could never seem to keep his hands off of other females. He was just always trying to be funny.

Come on dear, I didn't mean anything by patting her tit, honest! I was just trying to be funny... Ugh.

I told him that I didn't like it and it took a while for him to finally get it.

It took a while for him to stop doing it in front of you.

Well, the other night we went bowling with another couple who we've known for a few years. My husband was holding the door open and my friends husband walked in first, me second and my friend behind me and my husband behind her.

Can you say premeditated?

I then heard her yell and then she said "Well, I guess I got my Christmas goose before Christmas". I knew immediately what he did. So, I asked her why she yelled and she said "Your husband, (the dirty bastard), pinched my butt".

What I want to know is how her husband reacted to this fascinating bit of news.

I was livid. I would have never know that he did that if she hadn't yelled.

That was the whole idea, moron. I'm surprised she had the cahones to tell you the truth.

I was going to talk to him about it the next day because I didn't want to spoil out time out with them.

He was counting on that. Actually, strike that...he was hoping your denial would make you forget by then.

At first he tried to deny it but, then he said that he didn't know why he did it.

Didn't you know? ROTFL The devil made him do it!

I am so sick of his childish behavior. What do you think about this?

About what? That your husband is a pervert who keeps groping women in hopes that one will grope him back? Nothing to worry about, happens all the time...

Am I overreacting?

Yeah, totally, now take a bottle some Valium and go back to sleep.

1 Comments:

At 1/20/2006, Blogger Vixen said...

Man, I missed you? Where ya been? Anyway, welcome back and let these crazy heifers know the truth.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home