Tuesday, July 05, 2005

It´s Too Small

I feel I have met my soul mate in everyway. He's like my best friend and my lover.

Here comes the fly in the soup...

But juss last week we decided to take our relationship to a sexual level. So I went all out to make our night special but when it came down to make love I noticed that his penis was small.

Oh.

We still had sex, in fact 3 times that night.

Nice.

He trully makes the sayin its not the size of the boat but the motion in the ocean come to life.

Stupid saying.

I love him so much but the small penis thing is still on my mind.

If the guy is good and the sex was great...what for?

I want to tell him

What do you expect to accomplish?

but I know how guys are real sensitive about that.

I can´t imagine a woman feeling very thrilled either to have her boyfriend tell her: "It´s a little bit too wide, but I don´t mind.")

Also I think he's insecure about it b/c when we was layin together he would put the sheets between us so i couldn't feel it.

It ain´t easy being green.

I wanna say its ok.

What for? It´s not going to make him feel better. The question is: why do you need to hear it?

But I think he will get upset if i bring it up.

Crushed more like it.

What can I do?

Decide if it´s something you can live with and go about your life.

I love him too much to leave him about this lil situation.

There you go. Stop thinking about it. In time he´ll stop feeling so self-conscious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home