Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Ask Google 2

boyfriend wants to sleep instead of talk on phone

I was pmsing like a 12 yo. feeling really down the other day, and after six a couple of screwdrivers, I called my guy to tell him that I miss him. He sounded kinda groggy and he was a bit nasty to me. Said to stop calling him and that he wanted to sleep. Ok, maybe I shouldn't have called at 3.30 in the morning. But if he really loved me, he would understand and be there for me! I feel sooo neglected. Now his best friend Dave has just called and asked me to come over to his place and watch a movie. Should I go?

should we break-up we live together dog

I've been living with a great gal for amost a year now. Everything is perfect. Well almost everything. There is this trouble with her dog Scooby.

At first, I thought it was cute that he wanted to sleep with us. He would curl up his 70 pound frame at the foot of the bed only causing minor discomfort. But over the next few months, Scooby started to slowely inching his way up the bed until he was sleeping between us. That turned into sleeping under the covers between us with his head on our pillows!

As if this ain't bad enough, he wants to be in the room when we have sex. I tried to lock him out a few times, but he would bark and scratch at the door. I told her he was going to do this at first and that he would get used to it. But my girlfriend felt guilty and wouldn't cum unless I let him in again. Should we break up?

virgin blue balls until marriage

I'm an 15 yo. Mormon and our bishop said we can't have sex with another person before marriage or we'll go to hell. We aren't allowed to self-abuse either . Lately I have noticed that I get these huge erections, especially when I'm around Janet from the seminary. Afterwards my balls feel heavy and achy. They sometimes get a bluish tinge. John, from the church, told me this will go away when I marry, but I can't marry for a while yet, my parents say I have to finish school first. I'm afraid it will get worst and I won't be able to hold off until then. I don't want to go to hell. What can I do?

2 Comments:

At 2/25/2006, Blogger Vixen said...

lol...these are even funnier than the last ones.

you rock Abby dearest!

 
At 2/26/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot to add. I lived in a town with a shitload of Mormons. My father is a Mormon Bishop. I don't know a single Mormon couple that didn't at very least dry hump in high school.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home