Saturday, July 30, 2005

What To Do With K-Fed Clone

He's 29. Him and I have a son together. When i broke it off with him for cheating on me, he moved in with the "ow." (Cow? Sow?)

It lasted about 8 months, he got her pregnant with twins, left her when she was about 4 months along and is now seeing a 20yr old.

Don´t put away the baby clothes yet.

He has also cheated on the 20yr old with me. Im not proud of that as i allowed him to "have his cake and eat it too"...

....and because it showed him that you are weak and desperate.

I have now however, taken a stand. Put my foot down and set specific boundaries between us, no more sleeping together, im working on "no contact" at all.

If that´s just a ploy to get him back, you can stop. It won´t work.

I still had deep down inside hoped he would "wake up" realize how good things were with me, we were building a family or so I thought.

Oh. I didn´t realize you were married...

He claims he still loves me but is too confused and his life is just turned upside down now. He even lost his job.

But...but...but...being a serial impregnator is a full-time job!

All this new girl does is giggle. It makes me sick. Maybe she does it on purpose but when him and I talk and she's there I can always hear her in the background giggling about something. She seems so childish.

Do I detect a pattern in his choice of women?

Im find myself wondering what does he see in her?

A breeding mare?

She calls him 4-5 times especially when he's visiting the baby at my house, (i have since cut that out too).

The visitations or the calls?

When we were together I found an email he sent to the "ow" (cow? sow?) saying he cant get away to see her b/c I watch him like a hawk! It's funny b/c this 20yr old seems to keep even worse tabs on him then I did.

And just as unsuccessfully.

One day he was dropping the baby off from his visit and he had to go back to the store to get pampers (which, let me guess, you paid for) and he came up to drop them off, she was calling him complaining saying what's taking so long. So maybe the grass isnt always greener on the other side.

Still hoping he´s going to "wake up and come back to you". Why should he? There are simply too many women out there just as eager to do his bidding.

We are still attracted to each other and seem to have this closeness/bond that I just cant handle anymore b/c I dont want [to be] his leftovers.

Unfortunately, you don´t want it bad enough.

So im wondering will it always be about him?

That´s for you to decide.

Since I'm the mother of his son he feels it's his right to be able to sleep with me always?

Hon, unless he´s raping you, it´s you who uncrosses your legs for him.

Why wont he change his ways?

Because he doesn´t want to?

I saw such a bright future for us.

And it was soooo bright that I forgot the birth-control.

I coldnt be with him the way he is now.

Why are you still here then?

He keeps saying who knows what will happen, it just isnt right for us right now etc.

That´s "back burner" talk.

You want him back? Really want him back?

Call him up. Say you want him back. Say you´re willing to do anything for him. He doesn´t even have to go to work, you´ll do that. Tell him he can fuck around with anybody he wants, any time he wants, as long as he comes home to you in the morning.

2 Comments:

At 7/31/2005, Blogger Vixen said...

I cannot believe women of nowadays. It seems that there are 4 billion desperate women out there who so enjoy and love to be maltreated.

 
At 10/08/2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"ow" that would be other woman.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home