Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Husband Is A Liar

My husband is a liar and I don't get it...

No, obviously not.

One recent situation was our taxes. Last year Husband complained all the time that he couldn't spend time with Daughter or help around the house because he was working late....well taxes came in, I added up the figures and not only did he NOT work late for the whole year but there were times he took days off w/o pay.

You might want to check credit card and phone bills as well...

Next was yesterday. I had radiation treatment and needed him to watch after Daughter. He calls at 5:30pm to say he'd just left work. After the tax situation I wasn't buying it so I called his work and they said he had left an hour prior to when he told me he had actually left.

"Honey I just left work" = I just left the slut I´ve been boinking.

He doesn't awnser my questions, says I'm nagging and why do I have to know every detail. (umm, last I checked I was only asking what took him so long to get home)

A man with clear conscience wouldn´t talk like that.

Come to find out he spends lunch twice a week with a buddy (girl?) friend of his and goes out for drinks after work...

...with a hot, large-busted blond.

Funny part to that was, he said he was taking those days to spend extra time with Daughter...

I´m terrified to know how old your daughter is, and how she spends all that time alone while her father is out carousing with other women.

He says to me the other day that we got along better when we didn't try to get along....What the heck does that mean?

We only get along, when you don´t ask any uncomfortable questions, or place any demands on me.

And who on earth doesn't try to get along with the people around them?

Someone who´s a selfish a$$hole?

1 Comments:

At 7/27/2005, Blogger Vixen said...

??? to Charlie.

I hope she realizes sooner rather than later that he is up to no good. Too many discrepancies in every single scenario.

You are probably right, he is cheating on her. And the poor lady has CANCER!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home