Sunday, July 24, 2005

Insecure Sadist

Ive been in a happy relationship up until about a month ago. At first he was like an answered prayer.

Oh oh...

I thought wow how did i catch this great guy and for the most part he is great, but in the past month it seems like we are getting out of that honeymoon stage or that hes feeling really needy and insecure.

Nothing has changed. He always was needy and insecure and hiding it.

I tell him how I feel about him every day and that love him, I show him affection, we have great sex and have a good time together. However hes always questioning my feelings and sincereity. In the past month we have had 2 major fights both times I end up crying and he gets this reassured look on his face as if ive proved to him that I care and love him because im crying and when I stop crying hes in a great mood and saying what a great relationship we have.

He sounds like a monster reincarnation of Pavlov.


He also will say he wants to marry me and that he loves me but then an hour later or the next day he'll say "i wonder sometimes if certain aspects to our relationship are fake" or " ive been having alot of negative thoughts about our relationship and i dont know why"

And of course that must be somehow your fault...

then i say well maybe we should take a break so you can figure stuff out he says GOD NO ID GO NUTS IF I COULDENT SEE YOU FOR EVEN A FEW DAYS.

This is a restraining order just begging to happen.

So I ask you guys what the hell is his problem???

That he forgot to take his meds?

I´d love to hear what you think and what I should do because this is becoming a pattern i cant take!

Change phone-numbers. Move. Buy a large mastif dog. Get a life, so that you´ll stop being attracted to his type.

3 Comments:

At 7/24/2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7/24/2005, Blogger (Not) Dear Abby said...

This blog has a zero-tolerance policy for spam. Take the crap somewhere else.

 
At 4/10/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Scarey! I agree with Abbey, MOVE! Preferably to a different State. He's got more issues then you want to know. But you're gonna find out if you stick around. None of it will be good, unfortunately.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home