Tuesday, July 26, 2005

How To Fuck Up Your Girlfriend

I´ve written previously about my live-in boyfriend who emotionally abuses me.

And now you´re writing to tell me that you´ve dumped him and moved on. Well good for you!

I've tried to leave him,

Whatever your reasons are, they better be good.

but he always twists everything around and turns it into my fault.

And you believe him?

For example, last night we were watching TV. Well, he made a comment about how I need to start doing sit-ups again for my abs, b/c apparently they aren't good enough for him (which, by the way, he comments on frequently.) He constantly shows me pictures of what I should look like (I am 5'1" and 105 pounds.)

How about him? Are his abs, butt and the length of his prick good enough for you?

Anyway, after he said that last night, my response was "Why do you always make comments about how imperfect you think my body is". I asked this question calmly, without an attitude and without any raised tone to my voice.

He´s got you well-trained, I see.

Then he starts to raise his voice and says "you always make stuff up. The lies have got to stop" and blah blah blah. He went on and on about how I make everything up. I can honestly tell you all that I would never make this stuff up.

Mindf@king Rule # 1:

If she has a valid complaint, tell her that she´s making it up.

I have been absolutely miserable. I just want a happy, loving, caring relationship.

What on earth makes you think you´ll have it with him?

I've told him that and his response is "I'm the only who tries to save this relationship, I'm the only one who is affectionate".

Mindfucking Rule #2:

If she still complains about the way you treat her, remind her how much you love her and how commited you are to the relationship. Don´t worry that this crap is completely unfounded. If she´s like most women, she´ll believe you.

He calls me a name or make some horrible comment or tells me to shut the f*** up and then 5 minutes later he insists that he never said any of it.

Mindfucking Rule #3:

Push her around, call her names to keep her already low ego down to size. God forbid, she might get ideas that she´s worth anything and leave you. When she complains use Mindfucking Rule #1.


He tells me that all I want him for is yardwork. Now, I do own my own home which he lives in and never contributes to the mortgage (!) and when I ask him about it or comment that he doesn't pay any rent, he says " well I take you out to dinner 2 times a week and I pay for dinner for YOUR daughter". (!!)

He rarely contributes to monthly expenses and I do not believe that going out to dinner twice a week and him paying for my daughter occassionally even compares to what I spend on mortgage payments and bills. (I´m shocked! A glimmer of intelligence. What a shame it´s just that... a glimmer...)

I ALWAYS offer to pay when we go out, but he pays and when we argue he throws it in my face. About the yard... he's been doing alot of work with it this past week (I believe he is trying to make up for last weeks horrible argument) well, he is now throwing that in my face, saying things like I should be more appreciative and think he's so great for doing common yard work.

Mindfucking Rule #4:

If you´re using your biatch for bed and board, make sure you do tiny chores here and there and pay for triffles. When she complains you can turn around and rub it in, until she´ll actually start feeling bad about complaining in the first place.

I don't act like that when I wash all of his laundry EVERY week or when I buy ALL of the food for the house or when I pay ALL of the mortgage or when I pay 95%of the other bills which should be paid jointly.

Maybe you should.

He has a good job- He is a pyschiatrist. I am a paralegal. He makes more money than me.

Damn, another psychiatrist! What´s up with that profession?

I think his profession is why he is so good at twisting everything around on me and making me feel guilty and making me change my mind about leaving him.

There´s that glimmer of intelligence again. So when are you going to make a bonfire out of it?

I told him last night that I don't deserve to be treated this way and that I am so sad because he is a great guy when he doesn't act like this and I wish he would talk to someone or somehow see what he is doing. His response was "YOU'RE THE QUEEN. NOTHING IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU. YOU'RE THE QUEEN".

Mindfucking Rule #5:

If everything else fails, tell her how demanding and ungrateful she is and how glad she ought to be that she has found a man to put up with her attitude.

3 Comments:

At 7/27/2005, Blogger (Not) Dear Abby said...

Are you speaking from experience Earl?

 
At 4/10/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at this guy's profession. Any psychologist out there would have told her straight up, that the first tactic at mind-control is to twist blame on the other person for your own faults.

It's a tactic. He knows it well. He uses it even better.

It's a disgrace he uses his professional education to screw with people in his personal life and then goes to work to help people like her "see the light".

This is a dangerous sort of person any self-respecting woman would stay away from.

 
At 6/30/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg, i am exactly like like all of these people who write in, however, at least i am cognisant of it and make a valiant effort to alienate myself from society...
will you be my therapist?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home