Monday, July 25, 2005

He Doesn´t Get Turned On Anymore

I moved in with my boyfriend of a year. 3 months later, the sex has stopped completely.

Moving in together does this sometimes.

Last night we had a wonderful night together. We cooked dinner, snuggled up to a movie and started fooling around. But he quickly lost his erection once we started having sex! I got fed up and made him tell me why. He told me that he's not turned-on by me anymore.

So what are you writing for? I´m sure you guys broke up civily and now you´re looking for another appartment...

He used to tell me that we would be together forever--but now he says he's not sure because he doesn't think he should have to think about other women for the rest of his life to get aroused!

One could have hoped he´d at least have the balls to make a clean break. What a blockhead.

I'm completely heartbroken! Is this really over?

I can´t believe you´re asking that.

What can I do to save this great relationship, just lack of sex?

If I only had a dollar for everytime somebody wrote that they "have a great relationship but..."

Listen up, if the guy doesn´t get turned on by you anymore, then I don´t care what you think, it´s not a great relationship. Considering what he´s told you and his weeners reactions towards you, I´d say it´s over, you hear me? OVER.

We USED to have sex a lot--4 times a week. He swears up and down there is no one else, and I believe him. I know when he works, and he always comes home right after, I trust him.

You had relationship based on lust. They often die around the one year mark. It´s the time where all the "in-love" hormones start to taper off.

There doesn´t always have to be someone else.


I'm just terrified that I am losing this man and I don't know what to do to get that "spark" back!

Thre is nothing you can do, except start looking for another appartment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home