Friday, August 05, 2005

4th Date's The Charm

To make a long story short, I met a guy through the internet. We talked on the phone twice before meeting last Thursday. Things went great and he called me on the Friday then on the Sunday. We met again on Monday, he called Tuesday and we met again this Wednesday.

So you had the magic 3 dates after which many guys these days expect the girl to put out. (Guess who's responsible for this sorry state of affairs.)

He insisted on coming to my place and promised we would not do anything.

You fell for that? A guy you barely know, who insists on coming over your place, is rarely interested in your photo-albums.

Well I knew better, but since I trusted him I invited him over anyway.

You can't "trust" a guy you've only met 3 times. You just want to trust him.

We watched fireworks from my balcony and talked. Then when we came back inside he was all over me.

Yup. He kept his promise alright.

Even though I really wanted to wait, we ended up having partial intercourse.

Ugh!

Afterwards, he said he was really tired and so we kissed again and he said that he would call me back the next day. Well he never called.

Then realized that you weren't going to go all the way, and since that was all he was really interested in the first place, he dropped off the face of the earth.

So I am really discouraged. He was my third sexual partner and I seriously never would have done it with him if I felt he was insincere.

Well, you have a long way to go before you start relying on your "feelings". Until then, don't let strangers into your appartment and in your pants.

What should I do if he calls again?

Spare yourself the agony. He won't call.

I feel like I should end this relationship because he did not respect my wishes and he kept pushing me for sex that night.

First: 3 dates do NOT constitute a relationship.

Second: Be glad he gave up and left and didn't beat you/rape you instead.

You have no idea how close you were to becoming another statistic.

On the other hand, we hit off so well. We enjoy doing the same things, he is fun, and he seems to be a good guy.

I can't believe you're still actually considering him. What the f@ck is wrong with you?!

1 Comments:

At 8/06/2005, Blogger Vixen said...

Wow, you would think that there was absolutely NO other male in the whole wide world out of the 3 billion men out there with whom she "had the same things in common" with besides sex. She needs to stop being naive. Crazy ass heifer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home