Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Wait Until Marriage

I have been dating my boyfriend for almost a year and a half, very seriously, and we plan on getting married probably Spring 2006. We are both 21 and seniors in college.

What's the big hurry? Your brains haven't even finished growing yet, barely any life-experience to speak of, and you already think you've found Mr. Right?

Anyways, when we started seeing each other, we decided to make a pact that we would wait to have intercourse until we are married, since he is a virgin and has always believed that you should wait. (I think the whole buying the cow, thing...)

You want to marry a guy whom you don't even know if share any sexual compatibility?

When you write back 2 years later, and tell me how tiny his wiener is or how frustrated you are because he only wants to have sex once every blue moon while wearing 10 in. heels and a tutu, I'm going to laugh my a$$ off.

I was fine with this at first, since I only had one sexual partner before, which was one year prior to when my current boyfriend and I got together and it hadn't been very good, but we are moving in together this summer and a year away seems so long to wait.

Starting to get a little desperate for some action, already?

I have suggested new things for us to try, but its still not enough.

Tell your hypocritical boyfriend that oral sex is sex, so you might as well finish it off and find out if his package is up to the forever-after-deal.

How can I wait till my wedding night? Any suggestions??

Buy a vibrator. Make sure it's a good one. You're going to need it for a loooong time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home