Monday, July 11, 2005

Come - Go Away

I have been involved in a 7 year long- -off again*on again- -relationship.

This isn´t a relationship, this is a light switch.

Its been so painful, & confusing that its literally crippled me from moving on with my life!

Have you sought therapy for your need to stay in "painful & confusing" situations, and if not, why not?

I was always the one that was doing the 'heart-breaking', so to say, in the relationships! Now, I guess- -its my turn- -!

Ah. That´s why you stay.

This man is a real "Jeckle & Hyde"! One minute he is loving & caring, thoughtful, & attentive. Then like another person comes in and takes over his personality! He's rude, like almost purposely avoids me, insultive, and wants to get away from me! When last week this man 'loved me'! & made love to me (now we sleep like brother & sister!)

He sounds like a Lithium perscription that hasn´t been filled yet.

I have been on an emotional roller coaster,in the this relationship, like no other in my life!

Wow. How exciting this must be for you.

I can NOT figure the sense of this!

And I won´t leave until I do...

Everything is fine, and were getting along fine, then out of the blue, he just acts like he stops caring! To me, when you 'love' someone, you are not playing a game! I take my life serious!

Your seriousness just shines through...yeah.

Its the only life I have, ya know?

Then why do you waste it?

I don't have time for games, or false lead-ons, or trying to install hurt & pain! You only live once, and I want to be happy! To give love from my heart, and to be loved in return! That doesn't cost a thing!

So when will you start to walk the talk?

I don;t know if I'm coming or going in this relationship(?)! I think I know where I stand, only to see the opposite! He's walked away from this relationship so many times I can't count! Hurt me badly, I didn't think I could go on! Then after time, he'll return, only after a few months down the road, to do it again & again, & again!!!

How about you taking him in again and again? One has to wonder who´s the real crazy here.

I have more important things to do in my life, then being PLAYED with! I feel that that's what he doing to me! I'm O.K. one minute, then the next I'm expendable! Like, another person is trying to take my place or something. Or like he's trying to have another fill my shoes!

Of course he´s trying. But the other, more clever chicks see through him right away and send him packing....back to you.

Am I wrong? What does a man think when he acts like this??

That he can do whatever he wants with you?

I'm being used, ain't I??

Yes, but by whom?

Is it that he's afraid to commit?

This is so not about him. It´s about your willingness to be dragged through the mud like this.

Or he's weaning himself away from me, trying to find another- -thinks he does have another- -thats why I get the "I'm leaving you..." treatment??? Could REALLY use a man's input on this!!

Being a man has nothing to do with this.

Please give me some advice, or a solution to curing him of this 'game' he's been getting by with for too long!!

You want to cure him? You´re more sick than I thought.

2 Comments:

At 7/21/2005, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow does this sound familiar! Except I do it with my former psychiatrist!

 
At 4/10/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Taking him back 234212 times should have been your first clue why it makes no difference to him how he treats you. You're a doormat.

There's no hope after you've done it a bazillion times, so give it up!

Find someone else, be smarter and never admit to the next guy how you could be so easily manipulated.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home