Thursday, July 14, 2005

Why Doesn´t He Call Back

I 'reconnected' with a guy from my past. But before we went back to his place (we watched a movie and had sex), he gave me his cell phone number and told me to call him anytime I wanted.

So?

He said it while we were talking during the movie, and again when I was leaving.

And in a typical female fashion you thought it....meant something!

After 3 days I got up the nerve to call him - and left my number and a message on his voice mail. I haven't heard anything...that was 5 days ago.

He said you could call him anytime, he didn´t say anything about calling back.

Tonight I tried again. Still no answer, and I didn't leave a message. I looked his home number up in the phone book and tried that one. Answering machine - I didn't leave a message. I know it's a bit stalkerish, and I wish I would have left messages - but it took me so long to get up the nerve to call again, and I didn't know exactly what to say.

Never call without knowing what exactly you want to say.

I realize that it was just sex between us - I'm perfectly okay with that -

No you´re not.

but why would he keep reenforcing the idea to call him anytime if he's not going to answer or call me back?

True, hard to say why a booty call would say all these polite things.

Is it just to keep me interested for when he calls for sex?

Possibly.

Yes - that is exactly what I think it means. Will I go to him? Hard to say.

Think about it. And think if you´d really be happy just being his bone buddy. You sound like you still in love with him.

I just wish I could stop thinking about him. There are questions from the past that I want to ask him - like why we lost contact -

Why do people usually lose contact? Why do you lose contact with somebody?

but don't know how.

What purpose would that serve?

This guy makes me so nervous, and not in the bad way. My knees shake when I'm near him.

Oh brother.

1 Comments:

At 4/10/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bah! You only like him more now because he's not calling you and rejection is THE #1 emotion to get over.

Next time, don't have sex so casually. As Abbey said, you're not ok with it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home