Saturday, August 20, 2005

Back-Up Girl

I met this guy almost 3 years ago. He was dating when I first met him. We were very much attracted to each other and so we started seeing each other even though he was dating this other girl.

I would love to know how you'd react if some other girl thought it was ok to sleep with your boyfriend just because she had the hots for him. But, let me guess, you don't have a boyfriend.

Then the girl broke up and he didn't ask me out right away and I completely lost it and got very very mad at him and eventually we just stopped talking to each other.

Why did you get mad? Surely you weren't that dumb to think this sordid sex-affair meant anything to him, did you?

Then he started seeing this other girl an it's been around 2 years and they are still seeing each other. Their relationship is not exactly perfect, they are having quite a bit of problems.

All relationships have problems. It's how you deal with them that counts.

We started talking to each other again and he started flirting with me and we kissed a couple of times.

So? Many assholes like to fuck around with spineless, desperate girlies.

Then I was injured and out of the picture for couple of months and now I am back at work and have started talking to him again. He told me that he likes me and he always has but he has a girlfriend and he needs to figure out what to do. Also he is living with her right now.

Isn't that like... telling you something?

According to him, the are having a lot of problems but then definitely there is something which is preventing him from breaking up with her.

She gives head that good?

I have strong feelings for this guy. During this three years, he has cheated on both of his girlfriends with me.

And, like the fool you are, you think this must be love, eh?

He wants to be friends and see what happens.

What part of "I don't want you" is so hard to understand?

I am not sure about it. I have made it clear that I wont have any intimate relations with him till he breaks up with his girlfriend and moves out.

Why should he? There is nothing you could offer that he can't find in the next cubicle. There are many, many sad women like you, my dear.

Everytime we go out, we end up flirting with each other, though I have made is clear that nothing is going to happen between us.

If that's what it takes for you to think that a guy is seriously interested you must be really in need of a lobotomy.

Is there anything I can do to make things work between us, or shall I just forget about this and move on?

No, please stick around, spend another few years flirting with him. Write back and whine some more. You wouldn't want to actually wake up, straighten out and put me out of business would ya?

3 Comments:

At 8/21/2005, Blogger Vixen said...

Yeah really, she has to keep being pathetic so we can all laugh at how foolish she is. She's a booty call and doesn't even know it.

 
At 4/10/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Everytime we go out, we end up flirting with each other, though I have made is clear that nothing is going to happen between us."

So in other words, "I immensely enjoy being a cock-tease and that's ok, because I stipulated upfront that I have no intention of going all the way."

This girl better realize that while she's having tons of fun playing the head-game, she's not going to think it's so funny when/if she becomes the main squeeze only to find out someone exactly like her has slipped into her role. Then, the joke is going to be on her.

 
At 9/03/2020, Blogger Wholsome said...

Lately my girlfriend of 5 months has been acting distant from me. sHe doesn’t show me affection like she used to and she doesn’t kiss me the way she used to. Also most nights when we were making love she shouts out the name of another person whom happens to be a male co-worker. I became concerned that she has feelings for this other man or am I over reacting? i became determined to know for real whom i called my girlfriend.I read most articles and this name ''hackingloop6@ gmail . c o m'' kept on coming up by ex-clients who gave awesome recommendations so I immediately reached out to them and decided to give a try to get the heavy burden of suspicion off my mind.Her phone was hacked and i gained remote access to her phone,seeing all she has been doing behind me was a total shock,but knowing the truth healed my broken heart.Loop is also reachable on + 1 712 292-2655,just need people if they needs you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home