Friday, August 12, 2005

Sex And The Cold Fish

I don't know where to begin. I have never, ever, been interested in sex...

Being catholic can do that to a girl.

I've often wondered if I should have ever married. I don't know if I am in love with him... or have every been.

Women like you are often more in love with the idea of being married, than the person they're marrying.

Even after 10 years together, I still don't know. I feel like I am with him just for the kids, he is a good father...but he has ignited nothing but hatred in me.... it all stems in the bedroom that I feel like I am 'obligated' to him... like that is my job...and it makes me hate it and him.

You hate your husband because he has normal sex needs? Maybe you should hate yourself instead, for making vows to a man, knowing you did not mean them.

Before getting pregnant, I would oblige, about once a week (month), sometimes longer... and that got us through,

You mean it got you through.

but with being pregnant and chasing around a potty training 3 year old... by 7pm I have not an ounce of energy left...

That is a reality for many women, but coming from you it just sounds like the excuse it is.

and I fear going to bed, because I know the dreaded question...."can we do it, or can you do somthing", such a romantic line, ya know...

The average man is only as good in bed as the woman who trains him.

most nights I'm beat, have heartburn and just dont' want to... because other than bring home a paycheck (and not even a good one at that), what has he done for me...

For your information, if he has regular work and his paycheck is enough for you to stay at home, you have more than millions of women in this world have right now.

I live my life vicariously through my favorite televsion shows and he gets angry that I have a few favorties and it cuts into 'his time'... but I need to unwind too... after 16 straight hours of noggin, nick jr. and disney channel...

That's what tires you out? Letting your kid watch TV 16 hours a day?

I need my salvation....

Where is my knight on his white horse? Where is my promised millionaire with his private jet? Why hasn't he come me? Waaaah.

Other than that I don't have a 'real life'.

I'm stuck being a housewife to this pig who wants icky, dippy sex.

Usually I will just give into his 3 year old temper tantrums at 11pm... that he stomps around like a baby, assure him it will get better... and just do it.

You're such a saint... NOT.

Last night, I couldn't, I was so tired....and I don't want to have sex with him...my bones are killing me anyway, (how old are you anyway, you sound 70 if you were a day.) but he dosen't care...... so he went on with his temper tantrum and proceeded to throw the alarm clock accross the room at the tv...

He had at least 6 years time to divorce your frigid a$$ with out any serious consequences. He deserves all the blue balls he can get.

I don't want to live like this...he is not violent.

10 years of in an out of the dog house is bound to make the sanest guy neurotic.

I would never say to him I want a divorce...

No, you "good girls" never do...

because he says that and thats his easy way to scare me... but I'm not scared ...

Why should you be? You'll get the kids, the paycheck and he'll get the blame.

I just don't care... I care about my kids and myself.

Truer words were never spoken...

My problem is I just can't pretend.

There were other alternatives to pretending, but you choose to ignore them.

We can't afford counceling...so that isn't even an option.

Just keep cranking out kids from a man you can't stand sweety.

2 Comments:

At 8/13/2005, Blogger John said...

You go, Not Dear Abby!

 
At 4/03/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The whores husband goes out and works all day, she has small children who of course if she's even a good mother take NAPS. In which time she can watch TV. But instead...she chooses to fight with him instead of taking that time to snuggle up on the couch and actually try to build a REAL relationship with the man? He obvisouly wants a real relationship with her but she's being the average cock tease doing the "Yes! No! Yes! No!" routine....HE should kick HER to the curb. Man what a piece of work she is. Out of all your blog I think this woman takes the cake on the word "moron."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home