Wednesday, August 10, 2005

How To Be An Evil Stepmom

I have been married 5 years. My husband is the custodial parent of a 7 and 8 year old with little to no help from their mom. I am 7 months pregnant and we also have a 15 month old.

You poor thing, didn't your mommy teach you anything about birth-control?

I have told DH that our lives would be so much easier if his kids did not exist. I told him this before and after we got married.

To marry a man, whose kids you don't want, is the height of stupidity. What did you think was going to happen, that the kids would disappear as soon as you said your vows? I'm surprised you had enough brain cells to sign you name at the register.

The fact that he still went ahead and married you after what you told him, speaks volumes about his intelligence as well.

Stupidity breeds eternal.

I told him I do not like the fact that he has kids, that I want him to compensate me with the $130/mo that he was supposed to get for child support (he has never gotten a dime) so that I could save the money for my kids when they got older, and that his kids drive me crazy.

You want to confiscate his childrens child-support for your own?

His kids told him a month ago that they felt like I did not like them because I said that I do not like being around them because they do not do what they are told to do. He and his kids took that to mean that I do not like them.

It took them 5 years to figure that out?! That was fast for a family of imbeciles.

And he has been upset since then. He says that I treat my baby differently than his kids and yes I do, but I am never mean to his kids. (ie. I scream at them a lot and beat them with a slick stick 3 times a day but would never let them starve or anything.)

Ever since, he has been drinking everyday (has never drank the entire time we have been together), coming home at 3,4,5 am.

Reality finally has reached his brain...

I told him that he had to get somewhere else to live if that is what he wanted to do so he left!

Why are you so shocked? Didn't you mean your sorry little ultimatum?

He says that he is depressed and hurt that he has been foolish enough to stay with me all this time knowing how I felt.

Did he at least take his kids with him? I would shudder to think that they are still with the woman who hates their guts.

I feel the same way, I married him when I was 23. I have had to stop living for myself and help him care for his kids. I will never be able to get back my 20's.

Who's fault is that you petty twat?

Now I have kids of my own that I am reposnsible for.

And he's solely at fault again...how exactly? Last time I checked you didn't need a husband to take the Pill or to get your tubes tied.

And let's not forget that he has left me home alone big and pregnant to run behind a toddler.

Keep your whine. You made your bed, now lie in it.

He will not talk to me, but has told everyone in his family that I made him leave home (not why).

Be glad. It would make you look really sh1tty.

I have been so upset with him that I am fine with him not talking to me. This has gone on now for about 2 weeks and it is driving me crazy.

Get a spine and call a lawyer. It was over before it even started anyway.

I do not want something to happen to my child and have expressed this to him because I am having difficulty force feeding myself, not to mention the stress that he has put me under is causing me to cry way too much.

You have brought all of this unhappiness onto your own self.

I am willing to do anything for him.

No, you aren't.

I have tried changing the way that I think about his kids but that gives me more anger and resentment for them.

Then you should have left this man alone. But that's what happens when you have more sh1t than brains.

We have been to counseling, me alone and together, and he refuses to go back to couseling.

He knows there is no use talking with you.

7 Comments:

At 8/11/2005, Blogger Linda Blakely said...

I've been reading your blog ever since I found it on Blog Explosion and I love it. There is one thing I've been wondering though...surely all these letters are made up? Surely all these people can't be for real? Am I naive enough to believe that people are not that stupid?

 
At 8/11/2005, Blogger (Not) Dear Abby said...

They might be made up, but not by me. In fact they often arrive much longer and even more incoherent than this. I only edit them a little for length and clarity, where necessary.

 
At 8/11/2005, Blogger Cathie said...

This is hillarious. I've bookmarked the site! Keep them coming.

 
At 8/12/2005, Blogger Vixen said...

She's crazy. She deserves every ounce of pain she gets.

 
At 8/12/2005, Blogger Richie said...

That is harsh, yet completely and utterly funny. I agree with you. Take care.

 
At 9/01/2005, Blogger Las Fashionistas said...

What a crazy broad. This is a great blog, by the way. Keep it up!

 
At 1/02/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! And I thought *I* was the queen of wicked step-mothers... at least I waited 2 anniversaries before telling DH that I thought his kids were brats (but hey, he can't stand them to this day, and I, at least, have come to like them).

I've only just stumbled across this blog, and it's so frickin' hilarious that I can't stop reading! I'll have to come back later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home