Friday, August 26, 2005

Other Woman's Nightmare

About a year and a half ago I met a man on-line. I found out after about a month that he was married with three kids.

So?

The problem was, I liked the attention and he said he was going to leave her.

The problem was, I was so dumb that I actually thought this would work.

After about another 3 months he did leave her and he moved in with me. I felt horrible for her, but I loved him and didn't want to lose him.

Love had nothing to do with it, more like desperation to have a man, any man, and an advanced stage of mental retardation.

He seemed like a different guy then.

It's called the honeymoon phase for a reason.

Now we have been together all this time and he still talks to his ex wife at least once a day. Sometimes several times a day. He does have kids with her, so I understand that there are times he MUST talk with her. We get the kids every single weekend for the entire weekend.

Welcome to reality.

He gave her his tax refund for a car, because he was driving her back and forth to work every day in my van (behind my back at first).

When the wife becomes the Other Woman...

Now she has a car, but he still is constantly running around for her. He slept with her about 8 months ago. She ended up telling me about it (to rub it in my face). We fought about it, but decided to work past it. I can't seem to get past it.

You're long past all respectability and reason, honey.

He thinks it's normal for a guy to talk every day with the mother of his children. Is it? He thinks it's normal to take the kids every single weekend even though it means him and I can't make any plans. He sneaks off to call her sometimes. He lies to me to go do things for her so that I won't be angry.

Heh, the joke's on you now. In another couple of months you'll be back to cruising online sites, while they'll be feverishly working on their reconcilliation baby.

He is so afraid to let this woman down! He freaks out if the kids clothes gets dirty. I mean honestly gets all upset and swears and stuff. She was very controlling and it seems like she still controls.

Nobody has that power unless the other person gives it to them.

Can someone give me some insight as to how to get him to stop or even if I can get him to stop?

Stand on your head naked and cluck like a chicken 5 times during the 3rd full moon of the 4th season.

I love him like crazy but I can't stand all this drama anymore!

Oh, come on, you Jerry Springer addict, admit it you thrieve on it.

6 Comments:

At 8/26/2005, Blogger zandperl said...

Funny! Where'd you get the "letter"?

 
At 8/26/2005, Blogger "ME" Liz Strauss said...

In this case, if she can't see, I don't suppose she can hear either. :)

 
At 8/27/2005, Blogger Vixen said...

LMAO. Crazy ass heifer.

 
At 8/27/2005, Blogger Arc said...

Here via Cylis' 100 Summer of Compliments List.

This is too funny! Off to read your other posts! :)

 
At 4/10/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stand on your head naked and cluck like a chicken 5 times during the 3rd full moon of the 4th season.

ROFL! I was thinking something similar, myself.

 
At 9/03/2020, Blogger Wholsome said...

My ex turned me into an obsessed resentful shadow of myself. I hated her 24/7. She gaslighted me into thinking I was crazy. I had so much evidence and she managed to destroy me. The infidelity was heartbreaking. But denying me closure was a permanent scar in my soul. I found out about her cheating when i consulted a professional hacker''hackingloop6@gmail . c om''who hacked her phone and gave me remote access to all her phone activities. I've moved on, but I'll never be the same. There will always be chapter in my life that can't be closed.Hackingloop is also reachable on + 1 712 292-2655,contact him if your partner's commitment is in doubt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home