Wednesday, August 24, 2005

She Wants Him Back

My boyfriend hadn't been talking to me for about 3 weeks now and i didnt know why he wasnt talking to me.

So how long will you continue to wait until you get the hint?

i tried to call him he wont answer my phone calls and he wouldnt answer the phone when i called him. so i got really upset Thursday morning and sent him an email at work calling him every name in the book and i said something really bad that he's sensitive about i said "if i had known i had to put up with your bullsh*t, then im glad i got rid of your child."

I'm so proud of you for not propagating. Wait, I don't have a medal of honor but I think I have a NARAL pin here somewhere.

he was really upset when i had an abortion last year, and now i know i really f*cked it up with him, he thinks i never cared about him or loved him or loved our baby because of what i said.

Wrong. He's there thinking, oh my gawd, and I nearly had a child with this crazy-ass bitch?!

he just said right now he needs some space and time and if it was meant to be then we might get back together. im so distraught over this guys i need some advice really bad.

Uh, yes, uh, I know, voodoo can help. Stick your head in a bucket full of water for 10 minutes. Yeah, that should help.

our relationship has never gotten this bad, he used to call me everyday just to say hi he was and still is a really good boyfriend. the only problem i saw with our relationship was distance (we are both military hes in CA i got stationed in ID).

Ok. Just a slightly off-topic question: Aren't basic writing skills mandatory in the military anymore? Have they really gotten that desperate?

we were planning to get married in april even though we are both 19.

so that we can divorce at 21 like all of our friends at the base.

i just got upset was because his behavior was all so sudden with the no-phone calls and no-calling back.

So? Since when was that an acceptable excuse to spew out filth and hurt people?

i really still love him and i always cared about him and we were always there for each other, and i know i shouldn't have said those things, i was just so upset of why i was being ignored.

Stick a lollipop in your mouth or something and go do some growing up you whiny brat.

3 Comments:

At 8/24/2005, Blogger Me said...

Nice going, gurl! Sarcasm put to good use!

Obviously, the letter sender needs some slap in the face to make her snap out of her senses!

 
At 4/10/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"he was really upset when i had an abortion last year, and now i know i really f*cked it up with him, he thinks i never cared about him or loved him or loved our baby because of what i said.

So you wrote this letter in the hopes we would believe you instead?

I don't believe you love anyone but yourself.

 
At 9/03/2020, Blogger Wholsome said...

My ex turned me into an obsessed resentful shadow of myself. I hated her 24/7. She gaslighted me into thinking I was crazy. I had so much evidence and she managed to destroy me. The infidelity was heartbreaking. But denying me closure was a permanent scar in my soul. I found out about her cheating when i consulted a professional hacker''hackingloop6@gmail . c om''who hacked her phone and gave me remote access to all her phone activities. I've moved on, but I'll never be the same. There will always be chapter in my life that can't be closed.Hackingloop is also reachable on + 1 712 292-2655,contact him if your partner's commitment is in doubt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home