Friday, September 02, 2005

Ghost Of An Ex

I have lived with my b/f for 6 years and up until recently his ex has never been an issue.

So? Depending on the character of your partner, an ex can come back and bite you in the a$$ even as far as 20 years down the road.

She does have 2 kids with him and last week she was arrested for a dirty drug test and the state of Utah took her kids.

Nice going white trash.

We tried to get them and this I will back him all the way. But now he and his ex talk all the time and he tells her to call him if she is going to fall off the wagon call him any time day or night and he will help her.

No fear! Your enabler is here!

They talk and laugh on the phone and he tells her about things that happen here

Uh, yeah, I got a blowjob yesterday, but it wasn't as good as the one you used to give me.

he only talks about the kids very little.

What for? It's not like any of them cared for the kids in the first place.

He tell me, she needs him so she can get the kids back and that is the only reason he is nice to her, (?) when they are not on the phone together he cuts her down but you would never know that is the way he feels when she is on the other line and I have known him for 6 years.

And you're lapping it all up, because you're afraid of losing him.

I think she is back in his life and he just will not admit it cause I pay for everything he cannot work and is fighting with disability.

Honey that's not a boyfriend, that's a gigolo, and not even a very good one at that. If you're going to pay for sex, let me know, our male ho-bag from the sports section has gotten tired of writing inane articles about overpaid NBA brats.

Do you think I'm right or am I just being paranoid please help cause I am at my wits end.

Yes, you are just paranoid, go take 30 pills a pill and call me in the morning.

He even tells her he loves her and very rarely tells me that.

Whores rarely "love" their Johns.

But he keeps telling me it's only for the kids and If I do not understand that then I'm stupid.

Well, he's at least right about one thing.

But I do not understand.

Because you're stupid?

he can laugh and talk with her and be so relaxed and with me he is always on edge.

Come on, cut the working boy some slack.

Is this just the beginning of the end.

Of what?

4 Comments:

At 9/02/2005, Blogger (Not) Dear Abby said...

This blog has a zero tolerance policy for spam.

Take your crap somewhere else.

 
At 9/02/2005, Blogger kyknoord said...

That's just wicked. I'm really not a bad person, but ...because you're stupid?" had me squirting coffee out my nose.

 
At 9/03/2005, Blogger Vics said...

Ahhh - let the crazy lady be. She obviously wants to be told that she should shoulder the financial burden of man and brats till mommy's out of rehab and able to take 'em all back.

 
At 4/10/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abby, you missed your calling in life.

Seriously, you need to start charging for this advice. Common sense is so rare these days, it's actually worth a LOT of money!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home